The Reno-Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority (“RSCVA”) is currently soliciting bids from qualified firm(s) for the following: provide unarmed security and life safety services, ushering and parking staff services at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center, Reno Events Center, National Bowling Stadium, Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center and the Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority offices.
RFP 2022-03 Security Services
- Request for Proposals Available – Friday, April 8, 2022
- Mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting – Wednesday, April 20, 2022, at 10 a.m. PDT
- Written Questions Due (if any) – Tuesday, April 26, 2022, at 3 p.m. PDT
- Written Responses to Questions Issued – Wednesday, April 27, 2022, at 5 p.m. PDT
- RFP Responses Due – Thursday, May 5, 2022, at 2 p.m. PDT
- Opening Time – Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 2:10 p.m. PDT
A Mandatory Pre-Bid meeting will occur on April 20, 2022, 10 a.m. PDT, at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center, 4590 South Virginia Street Reno, Nevada. A tour of all five facilities will begin at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center followed by the RSCVA offices, National Bowling Stadium, Reno Events Center, and ending with the Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center. The tour will require each potential bidder to provide their own transportation throughout the tour of the facilities. Directions to each facility will be provided to all in attendance on the day of the meeting.
If you have any questions regarding this solicitation, please contact Trent LaFerriere, firstname.lastname@example.org. No communication to any other staff or Board Member of the Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority in regard to this Bid is allowed, except the point of contact.